Lucy Tiffney is an instinctive designer with a unique and vibrant interior style.
She grew up in deepest Essex, making things with her friends and going on treasure hunts with her sisters. Following school and an art foundation she got a first class degree in textiles from Manchester Polytechnic.
Lucy then spent twenty years in London, where life, as it does, took many fun and interesting directions. Along the way she had two boys, who are now lively teenagers and they moved to Colchester where as well as designing she lectures in textiles at the local art school.
Her creative talents fuse a passion for colour and design with a natural flair for seeing potential in unusual materials and objects. She loves to create visually distinctive and practical combinations that are modern, bright, fresh and happy.
Lucy has fulfilled numerous commissions and exhibitions over the years, including;
- Felicity Green Hill (Express Newspapers), London W1
- Drusilla Beyfus and Milton Schulman, London W1
- Peninsular Heights Reception Area, London SW1
- Ruby Wax, London W1
- Claire Spottiswoode, London N1
- Bonhams, London, ‘Decorative Arts Today’
- The Geffrye Museum, London N1, ‘Designer/Maker Exhibition’
- The Oxford Gallery, Christmas Exhibitions
- The Minories Gallery, Colchester
- 100% Design Trade Show, London
All images and content on this website are copyright to Lucy Tiffney. Please contact Lucy Tiffney for copyright information or for commercial use.